- acts as project manager, environmental expert and intercultural trainer
- holds more than 25 years of professional experience in an international and European context
- addresses topics such as sustainability, environment, nature conservation and climate protection and preferably works at the interfaces to other policy fields (e.g. education, integration).
- has experience as a reviewer in the peer review process of the European Commission.
Keya Choudhury accompanies projects from application to implementation to completion and a thorough review. She retains an overview even in complex situations and reacts flexibly and solution-oriented to unexpected events. Communication in international teams is part of her daily work experience.
To relieve her clients' internal project work and lead them to success, Keya Choudhury engages with an open eye from a bird's perspective. Her expertise is used by government organizations, environmental organizations, educational institutions, foundations and local initiatives.
Keya Choudhury sees herself as a stringent implementer, creative impulse-maker and mindful contractor.
Keya Choudhury founded the non-profit organization soulgardenberlin gUG in 2016.
- Founding Agentur Choudhury in June 2003
- Preparation, management and completion of numerous environmental projects
- Study visits and expert trips
- Twinning expert in Central and Eastern Europe as well as countries of the Eastern and Southern Partnership of the EU
- Workshops, trainings and coaching on intercultural cooperation
- Project leader at the Ecologic Institute from 1999 to 2003
- Research and consulting activities in the fields of agri-environmental policy, nature and species protection, renewable energies and soil protection
- Analysis and evaluation of policy instruments and processes at international, European and national level
- Consultant to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Rome (1994-1999)
- Environmental and landscape planner in Potsdam, Germany
- Dipl.-Ing. Agricultural Sciences, specialized in Horticulture, at the Technical University of Munich-Weihenstephan
- Postgraduate Course in Water Protection at the Technical University of Braunschweig
- Lecturer further education at the Federal Agency for Civic Education
- Basic knowledge in systemic consensus